Identifying Environmental Site Risks
Developing properties is risky. Properly performing appropriate due diligence activities can reduce risks associated with property development. Environmental risks and their complications bring a greater level of regulatory oversight that can kill deals. True North understands the risks. Even more importantly, True North has successfully navigated the maze of regulatory requirements for environmental risks at sites and leveraged publicly available funding to assist in successfully redeveloping brownfield sites.
We listen to your needs and create pathways to completion that incorporate the regulatory requirements into your development plans and schedules that keep them on schedule and under budget. Our team of professionals can break down the most complicated regulatory requirements into easily understood concepts that, when applied appropriately, will lead to successful redevelopment projects.
KEY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Risk Assessments and Transaction Screening
- Merger and Acquisition Support
- Transactional Advisory Services
- Soil and Groundwater Assessments
- Asbestos Inspection and Management
- Phase II Environmental Site Investigations
- Hazardous and Regulated Material Assessment
- Site Remediation and Restoration
- Brownfield Redevelopment
- Environmental Liability Cost Estimating