Funding Gone Awry
Utilizing taxpayer dollars in a cost-effective manner is becoming a priority because it appeases taxpayer scrutiny often associated with building and capital projects. Moreover, government agencies are seeing less available funding to manage their responsibilities.
True North understands this and works with you to define the scope that best meets the project’s requirements and allows for better control over your precious dollars. We have worked with many agencies to define scopes and successfully control those expenditures while obtaining successful project outcomes.
KEY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Asbestos Inspections and Management
- Hazardous and Regulated Materials Assessment
- Soil Assessment and Management
- Contaminated Soil Evaluation and Management
- Asbestos Abatement Oversite
- Hazardous Material Assessment
- Industrial Hygiene Monitoring
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment
- Phase II Environmental Site Investigation
- Brownfield Redevelopment
- Lead-Based Paint Inspections
- Remediation Project Management