Responding to damage created through disaster
Even the most well-thought-out plans in life may be subject to the will of natural disasters and other extraneous circumstances. There are few greater challenges in life than having to rebuild and recover when catastrophe strikes. Hurricanes, fires, floods and other natural disasters can not only impact our homes and businesses but may also adversely affect our lives on many levels.
While it’s important to plan for the best, prudence also requires us to prepare for the worst. Although the possibility of loss can never be eliminated, the ability to respond to loss in a quick and prudent manner is often the best means of mitigating and controlling the extent it impacts our lives and property.
True North’s professionals work in conjunction with the industry’s leading insurance companies and restoration firms to provide thoughtful assessment and remedial strategies to quickly and effectively address those conditions that may adversely impact the built environment and human health. From mold and moisture assessments to smoke contaminant investigations, our experts are adept at providing property damage solutions and recovery from catastrophic events. Our professionals are committed to addressing the most important aspects of your unique project including protecting human health, minimizing risk and preserving assets. In times of uncertainty, you deserve a trusted partner who allows you to proceed with confidence: True North.
KEY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Mold and Moisture Investigations
- Asbestos Inspection and Management
- Smoke Contaminant Investigations
- Moisture Mapping and Thermal Imaging
- Building Envelope Investigations
- Hazardous and Regulated Materials Assessment
- Lead-Based Paint Inspection
- Expert Witness
- Remediation and Restoration Management
- Mold Assessments and Remediation Work Plans
- Hazardous and Special Waste Characterization
- Emergency Response Services
- Environmental Liability Cost Estimating