Supporting Infrastructure projects or expansion
The nation’s transportation and infrastructure systems serve as important conduits for commerce, communication and economic development. Limited financial resources, a changing regulatory environment and an aging infrastructure system are only a few of the challenges that we must overcome.
True North’s consultants and engineers understand that the scope and scale of these projects require careful consideration and management of potential impact on both the natural and built environments. We have served as the partner of choice on numerous critical transportation- and infrastructure-related projects. From the expansion of one of the nation’s largest airports to the replacement of hundreds of miles of municipal water and sewer systems, True North’s professionals possess the experience to address the environmental issues plaguing the most complex transportation and infrastructure challenges.
KEY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Asbestos Inspection and Management
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- NEPA Environmental Assessments
- Environmental, Health and Safety Audits
- Environmental Impact Studies
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- UST Assessment and Management
- Soil and Groundwater Assessments
- Remedial Design and Implementation
- Site Remediation Management
- Hazardous and Regulated Material Assessment
- Clean Construction and Demolition Debris Management