Mitigating the Risk of a Project’s Vision
The architect is a visionary: someone who can see the future potential of a building, whether it involves rejuvenating an existing structure or building a new one. In order to turn vision into reality, the architect must spend a significant amount of time examining existing conditions to prevent project delays, change orders and cost overruns.
True North has assisted numerous architects with the evaluation of existing structures and new construction sites, checking for potential environmental issues in building materials and conditions. Our professional staff consistently completes thorough inspections and assessments to minimize and eliminate surprises during the construction process that may delay project delivery or increase project costs. True North can identify potential environmental issues, from materials containing asbestos to underground storage tanks, before they become liabilities.
As a partner on the project team, we strive to fully understand the requirements, end goals and budgets for each and every project. Our attention to project requirements and client expectations allows True North to meet the project goals on a consistent basis.
KEY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Asbestos Inspections and Management
- Hazardous and Regulated Materials Assessment
- Remedial Design and Implementation
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- Lead-Based Paint Inspections
- Moisture Mapping and Thermal Imaging
- Building Envelope Evaluations
- Remediation and Restoration Management
- LEED Indoor Environmental Quality Assessment
- Mold and Moisture Investigations
- Soil Assessment and Management
- Hazardous and Special Waste Characterization