Safe guarding the environmental needs of your projects
The role of environmental consultants in construction is both fundamental and essential, especially when dealing with a site that may be contaminated or when an unforeseen condition is encountered during site activities. It is common to uncover contaminated soil, unknown waste, hazardous substances or tanks during a construction projects, so it is critical that contractors comply with various federal, state and local environmental requirements. This ensures they protect the health and safety of their workers and minimize project owners’ liability.
True North understands a contractor’s liability and responsibility in complying with environmental regulations during a construction project – and additional costs and time if not done properly. We are responsive to our clients’ unique needs and budget, while remaining compliant with regulatory requirements.
KEY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Asbestos Inspections and Management
- Mold and Moisture Investigations
- Remediation and Restoration Management
- Asbestos Operations and Maintenance Plans
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- Hazardous and Regulated Materials Assessment
- Lead-Based Paint Inspections
- Asbestos Air Monitoring
- Asbestos Abatement Oversite
- UST Assessment and Management
- Soil and Groundwater Investigations
- Moisture Mapping and Thermal Imaging